Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wally-World...

~*July 2nd- July 26th*~

After hunting down a job for weeks and weeks, I was finally hired into the Walmart family! Ok, ok, I know, everyone has a lot of bad things to say about the company, self included, but I actually liked it a lot. Not to mention, it was frustrating knowing that I had worked for Subway for 3years with crappy pay, hours, and management; meanwhile, Walmart was paying me well enough for my work, had better and more convenient hours, and all my managers and co-workers were great. All-in-all, I was very grateful to have gotten the job, plus it was super easy. I worked Maintenance, so all I had to do was clean! Sure, sometimes it was frustrating sometimes having to pick up after customers, but I knew that in the end, I just had to bare with it for a month. Come the end of July, I would be heading out to Disney! Here's to giving things a chance! (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment