Thursday, April 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday...

I realized that I have a lot of incomplete posts from last summer, many that I would love to complete! SO, I decided to go ahead and complete and post them on Thursdays as a sort of Throwback! That way I can still post the stories as well as keep myself disciplined in making sure I am posting AT LEAST once a week! (^-^)
And for a quick update, since I haven't posted much recently: I've been super busy and will soon have plenty to post about! On top of Graduation and Disney College (vlog being renamed to Pooh's Corner), my Movement II class has been AMAZING! We had field trips to the circus and to a pole dancing class, and so much more! My sister is having her baby THIS weekend, &&& I no longer work at Subway! So, ya, plenty to post and catch-up on, so stay tuned! (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment