Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Final Stretch...

  Surprise, surprise- I haven't posted anything in MONTHS even though I said that I would... Well, here we are again, and in a different year. But most importantly, in the final months of my Senior Year at The University of North Texas! 
  Everyone keeps asking whether I'm excited or not- of course I am! I'm excited to finally be DONE with school! After 16years of constant schooling I am so ready to move onto the next chapter of my life! Sure, I may be scared to "grow up" and have to start doing "adult" things like paying more bills and finding a way to live on my own- but I am SO ready for something else in my life! It's been a bit difficult this past year, though, mainly because my heart just hasn't been into it. I never want to go to classes (unless they're my Theatre classes) and I hate having to do my homework. Plus I'm having to juggle all my classes (18hours) and work && labs- it's a whole lot of work & I am exhausted! There's also the added bonus of having easy access to constant distractions (Social Media & Netflix) and my distractions almost always win the battle...! (-u-) 
  Anyways, yes, I am excited to graduate! But what I'm even more excited for is what's happening after I graduate: DISNEY COLLEGE! After all these years of hoping & dreaming of the opportunity to participate in the Disney College Program, I made it in!!! My current roommate, Kassie, also made it- so not only will I be living the dream working at Disney World, I'll be able to experience all of the magic & wonder with one of my best friends!! The program is actually one of the main reasons why I'm back to blogging. Throughout the program I'm wanting to Vlog, so naturally having a blog going alongside the postings would be relevant. I'm not too sure how it's going to work (mainly since I've never Vlogged before) but I'll figure it out! I can't wait to get started- I actually already have the 1st video ready for my to edit & post in the upcoming week! So, here's the beginning of my Disney Vlog Journey, and the continuation of this whole "Blogging Thing" <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment