Tuesday, February 11, 2014

School, school, school...

Fret not, Blogger, I haven't forgotten about you! 
  Friday is Valentine's Day, meaning it's been nearly 2weeks since my last post- oh no! Haha, I've become immensely busy with a combination of school, building my Herbalife business, working on my Level 10 Results, Personal Development, and just more and more school. It's just been crazy! 
  First off, like I said: this Friday is Valentine's Day!! I love this holiday because I always get sweets from my friends & family, so I'm actually pretty excited! No, I don't have a Valentine, and I honestly have never cared, or even, worried about being with a significant other on this holiday! I always think it's funny when girls get depressed over being single around this time- like, who really cares?? I don't know about everyone else, but it's just another Friday to me, which means I have school & Fit Camp- The End. 
 And speaking of Valentine's Day... at the end of the last post I mentioned about my having my 1st ever date? Ya, well, although I actually plan on posting more about that- update- nothing happened. Lisette is still single, and THANK GOD. I don't know if I'm just "not ready" to be in a relationship, or whatever, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I just DON'T HAVE THE TIME. Anyhoos, I'll be posting more about that later, but for now John and I are just friends; or rather, he just Facebook stalks me while I ignore him. But it's not like I want to be rude or anything, I ignore most people just because I am so BUSY, so it's actually the same for everyone! 
  Now to the core of this Post: School. So, I've been in classes for a month now, and so far it seems to be one of my easiest semesters! I am taking 1 Theatre Class (Theatre History), Advanced Japanese, American Government, History, and Stars and Universe. The hardest class, like always, is Japanese. Most time-consuming class, along with Japanese, is definitely Astronomy, but that's just because it has a lab component- but I love Astronomy, so it's not bad. Besides that, the other classes are super easy because all of the assignments are Online- my favorite! Haha, so I love them because I get do my work whenever I feel like it! I'm crossing my fingers this semester that I'll be able to possibly get straight A's??? I mean, it would be really nice. 
  Last semester, during the meeting with my Theatre Advisor, I came to the shocking realization that I'm almost done with college!! I can't get that out of my mind. In a year from now, I'll be in the middle of my LAST semester- boy does time fly! Well, thanks to that realization, I've had to start seriously thinking about what I want to do after college, and I'm still not totally sure... I absolutely want to attend Disney College, though. That's the plan: Graduate College Spring 2015 and then do Disney College Fall 2015, but that's as far as I've gotten... It's so difficult to decide what I want to do! Besides my Herbalife, I don't know. Do I want to stay in Texas??? Do I want to try my luck in CALIFORNIA??? What about JAPAN? I just don't know. I have so many options sitting in front of me and I don't know which to pick. Thankfully, I still have at least SOME time to decide...
   That's it for this post. I may have more free time this week/weekend to put up more posts, not to mention I have so much to talk about! I mean, a LOT- from my birthday, to youtube channels, my Herbalife biz, FROZEN, and especially my shows! SO- Stay Tuned! 
PS- Since I haven't posted any pictures in a while, here's one of me & my Pooh. ((teehee))

No comments:

Post a Comment