Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween

HiHi!!

Halloween Day, and I still have to go to school...
But one of my favorite things about being in college,
is seeing all the adults dressed up!!
I mean, we're all about the same age, 
but it's nice to see people who can laugh at themselves!!
Even though we're "adults,"
doesn't mean our Inner Child is gone!


The first person I saw in costume: Superman!
Poor guy, his bike had broken down...
Guess he won't be saving Lois Lane today...! 


Walked by THIS while heading to class!!
If I hadn't been running late, I SO would have played a few rounds!!
Bravo UNT for having Carnival Games on Halloween!!
(>u<)


And not JUST Carnival Games,
Cotton Candy too!
And all for FREE!!


All of the school groups are always getting into the events!
I got so much candy while trying to get to class!


Hehe, my shadow...
Wonder what I am for Halloween??


You know that there always has to be a V on Halloween!


My friend, Wil, trying on my Kigurumi in Movement!
Haha, he's a bit taller than me,
so it looked great on him!
"Willy-The-Pooh-Bear"
(^-^)


I have this thing when I get dressed up:
I have to take a picture!
We're all a bit narcissistic! Leave me alone!
(>u<)


Just showing my love to my Hundred Acre Wood pals!
Pooh Bear, Pooh Bear, && Eeyore!!


Family & Friends back home getting ready for a night of
Trick or Treating!!


I miss them all so much!
I really wish I could be there!!!
(>.<)


Haha, they were "Chollas" for Halloween!

Nico being all Ninja
& my Nicky being Sub-Zero!
(He didn't even know)

& my little Cora walking around as an
Adorable Pink Dinosaur!!

Well, I hope you all had a GREAT Halloween Night 
full of Treats and Fear!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment