Monday, February 27, 2012

Tagged

So, Carolyn & I were tagged in a post from Mary and she wants us to answer some questions. So here we go!

1. When was the last time you cried?
Actually, about an hour ago, this show came on (no idea what it was) and at its very beginning, the mother of 3teenagers ran out of the kitchen in a panic. Less than 5minutes into the episode, we find out that their dad had passed away. So, I got hooked into watching 2episodes where the family is having to deal with their loss... and I was cried every now and then... Ya, I'm a real sap when it comes to things like that! >.<;;

2. What's something you could never go a day without?
Music. Whether it's listening to my MP3 player or iTunes, I'm always listening to music. And if there isn't actual music being played, I'll eventually start singing. 

3. Have you ever been horseback riding? How was it?
YES! When I was younger, and we lived in ElPaso, we used to go horseback riding every other weekend! Since then, I've been on several trails for hours at a time while we were camping.  I just love horses, and I love going really fast!

4. Big city or small town? Why?
I'd prefer a moderate city... Or, like Denton, a small city that is very close to a big city...? I like how calm and relaxing small cities are, but I like having multiple opportunities of entertainment that can come only from a big city.

5. What's your favorite article of clothing that you own?
My charm bracelet. I've always wanted to collect memorable charms that represent me and my mom finally got me one for graduation! The charms are so pretty and since then, I've added a PoohBear charm, Ariel charm, DisneyWorld charm and Mickey charm! ^-^
 
6. What's one thing you're really awful at?
Cooking... Not only am I absolutely horrible at it, I get bored with it quite easily. I'm just a hazard in the kitchen: cutting myself with potato peelers, aluminum cans, knifes, and multiple burns on my hands, arms, and face... You know, my mom, dad, and grandparents all cook very well, but my sister and I can't, so I just don't understand... -_-

7. What's your favorite thing to do when you're bored?
Either grab my computer and do random crap online or read a book. I also sing and act out random scenes in my head, but I do that when I'm not bored as well... sooooo.....

8. What's something you miss from your childhood?
The cartoons. They used to be the best, but now they are so stupid and lame, I don't understand how kids watch them...

9. Do you think it's easy to tell when you're lying?
Nope! I'm a great lier because I've learned from the best: my mom! I'm pretty creative and so I can come up with detailed stories easily, and I'm great at making myself believe them. So, if I can believe it, then I can make others believe it; besides, every lie derives from some bit of truth, you know...

10. Would you rather receive flowers or a card with a heart-felt message?
I keep every card a receive. I seriously have valentines from 3rd grade still! And if it's really good, I place them on my desk, there are nine on there right now. Although I think flowers are beautiful, and I love receiving them as gifts, no matter how hard I try, I just can't keep them alive and when they die, I feel so bad! >.<

11. What's your favorite Classic Love Van song? (I needed to throw in a little inside joke!)
Uhmmmm....Uuuuuuuhmm.... Ya....... I... can't answer this... Kuz... I don't know....  ~.~ ((gomenasai!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment