Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WELCOME TO 2012!!
Unlike the people who say that the world's going to end this year, it feels more like a new beginning to me!
I've already posted that I have these goals set for the upcoming years, 
but I actually took the time to create a 5year plan!
But I'm not going to post them until 2016, when the 5years are up. 
I want to see how much I'll be able to accomplish in the next few years, I'm going to work really hard to do everything on my list!

First things first: I need to start taking care of myself, like working out and eating better foods.
Also, I absolutely NEED to get a job this Spring Semester! 
But mainly because my top goal for the year is: GO TO JAPAN!!
I'm going to do my best to make my dreams come true! 
So keep your fingers crossed for me! 
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment