Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas List Hunt!

 My mom always nags me to add more items to my list so she has more choices, so this year I definitely did! This year's list included the DeathlyHallows Part2 Double Disk Set, The Winnie the Pooh Movie, BECCA- I'm Alive album, HarryPotter LEGOS Years 5-7, a Draculaura Doll, & winter clothes, amongst a few other books and CDs... 
 I felt that I had created a decent list... Nothing was too too expensive, and there was variety! Until I found "Harry Potter: Page to Screen." A ginormous book full of all of the Behind-The-Scenes of every HarryPotter movie!! ....But it cost 75$... And I felt so bad asking Mom for it... But it was so cool...!
 Throughout our Christmas Shopping, Mom kept returning to me saying things like, "Don't expect to see this on Christmas," "I looked ALL OVER SAN ANTONIO, but they said it was sold out!" "Sorry, Baby, just don't get your hopes up..." And that made me feel even more bad!! The things that I really wanted ended up being the hardest items to find! >.<
 Then I got to thinking.... A lot of times Mom says things like that to throw us off her trial but she ends up getting it anyways! So, I didn't completely lose hope... But I didn't build up too much either! I guess I'll just have to wait and see! ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment