Saturday, December 10, 2011

Catch Up Time! ^-^

 Although the break was tons of fun spending time with my friends & family, as I mentioned before, I've been really busy ever since I've gotten back from Thanksgiving Break! Just after getting break I realized that I accidentally forgot my camera's computer cord, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures or videos, which is kind of depressing... But Suzette found it, so when I get back home, I'll upload them all straight away! I'm so excited!!
 As soon as I got back I had to go into overdrive on everything! I did my Make-Up hours, got my rough draft for English taken care of & was pulling full speed ahead!! But... After band practice, I got really sick... I was fine up until it was over. It was the coldest night up here in Denton, and I thought it was just the weather that was bothering. But after laying in bed for over an hour huddled in my blanket, I realized that my body was immensely warm and I was STILL freezing. Even though I knew I was just getting sick, I threw on an extra jacket, socks, hat, and gloves just to stay warm. My body was all achey too, it was such a horrible night, going from being freezing to boiling hot!! For the next two days I slept in and missed Japanese and English. I felt so horrible.... I just hate getting sick...
 After that night, I fell behind on my school work so badly! I had to build my invention & report it to her late, I wasn't able to get all of my Writing Lab visits, my presentation in COMMunications wasn't at its highest potential, & I just gave up on getting my Make-Up hours... That was the worst week I've ever had... But, in this final week, I kind of picked things up again! As Kim & I finished up Kaleido Star, I felt as determined as Sora to achieve my goals! SO, I decided not to worry about all the bad things that had happened. I couldn't just sit around moping about what may, or may not, happen! I have to get right back up and keep pushing forward! What's happened is already in the past, now I have to keep looking towards the future! Of course, I'll still be crossing my fingers hoping to get good grades!! >.<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment