Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

   So very excited to be typing this up at my home! We just got here waaaaay early this morning & it was such a nice drive! Kim's grandpa drove up in a rental & Kim drove us home. We had Starbucks & listened to Christmas music on Delilah the whole way! It was so great & relaxing! We made it in around 2this morning & Mom & I caught up till around 3. Not much has happened since I've left, but Nicky & the dogs were pretty excited to see me!
   Kim & I talked about how we were looking forward to being home & the whole drive I kept pointing out things like, "Ooh! Waco! We're halfway there!" & "Austin! 2hours!" & "SanMarcos! 45minutes!" Ya... I was pretty hyped... But, when we finally reached BexarCounty & entered familiar territory, the journey became pretty anticlimactic... It felt like I was just returning from an AG trip or something. But it was great to sleep in my bed again! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment