Thursday, November 3, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

 Sadly, Halloween was on a Monday (the worst day of the week) & I was supposed to do Make-Up shop hours at 9, && I happened to wake up late... So, after gathering my things & getting dressed, I rushed out & didn't even have time to put on my make-up, & the girl wasn't even there. I waited 30minutes & NADA!! So, I just went ahead to my advising with Sally Vahle to get my codes for my Theatre classes. I can't wait to register for the Spring Semester! November 10th needs to already be here! >.<
 I had SO MUCH FUN being Snow White & walking the campus!! Everywhere I went people saw me & smiled... I like making people smile. While I was in the Theatre building, a teacher saw me & told me that I looked adorable. Then, just 10minutes later, she was talking to another teacher, dragged her over to where I was sitting and had me stand up & twirl around so she could see & kept going on about how adorable I was! I couldn't stop laughing. And when I went to the computer lab, a guy said, "Man, every time I see someone dressed up, I feel bad for not doing it..." And when I was heading back to Kerr, a girl SOMEHOW saw me from behind & asked to take a picture! It was so AWESOME!! I guess that's how it feels to be in Cosplay...? ^-^
 Costumes I saw/heard about: 2Zombies, Victorian Dress, Batman, Gorilla Suit & passing out Bananas, MadHatter (girl), Fairy, White Trash, Alice in Wonderland, 3Black Cats, Tiger, Lion, Baseball Player, Gumby, Spider-Man, SailorMoon, 2Kigurumis, Superman, Banana Suit, Jester, Vampire, && Jesus!!
 Sorry I don't have any pictures of these amazing people, but it was so cool to see everyone dressed up & watching all of these characters running laps for Band Practice! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment