Thursday, October 27, 2011

That Anime Show

"Wanna get the inside scoop on your favorite shows? How about behind the scenes stories from other anime insiders? That Anime Show has got what you want and so much more! Terri Doty and J. Michael Tatum like to talk a lot about anything, everything, and nothing... Won't you join them?
WARNING: The views expressed on That Anime Show are odd and sometimes involve a lot of expletives."

www.thatanimeshow.com

SO ADDICTING!!! I LOVE THIS PODCAST!!! >.< 
As someone who strives to join these AMAZING people, I love getting the inside on the business!
Aaaand I get to be immensely entertained the whole time! 
But what's funny: after I listen to an episode I head straight to FB & add that person!
Now, I don't know if some of them KNOW they don't know me, but since I have so many friends in common with them, they usually add me! 
~Don't worry, one day we'll all be BEST FRIENDS~

Guests they've had SO FAR:
 Josh Grelle, Joel McDonald, Stephen Hoff, Tia Ballard, Anastasia Munoz, Alexis Tipton, Micah Solusod, Maxey Whitehead, Stephanie Young, Brina Palencia, Bryan Massey, Chris Burnett, Chris Cason, Jamie Marchi, Eric Vale, Monica Rial, Cynthia Cranz, Aaron Dismuke, Antimere Robinson, Caitlin Glass, Carli Mosier, David Brehm, Todd Haberkorn, Jean-Luc Hester, Greg Ayres, Chris Ayres, Ian Sinclair, The Unofficial One Piece Podcast (Zach, Steve, Jason, Ed, & Manny),  Scott Freeman, Trina Nishimura, Cherami Leigh, Robert McCollum, && Mike McFarland!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment