Thursday, October 27, 2011

College Football!

My FAVORITE part of band has definitely become Marching Band! Football games, though I hardly understand the game, have always been tons of fun; just hanging out with all of my friends! But now, they're not even here!! And we don't have crazy bus rides, so it's kinda hard to bond with everyone... I do like how lax everything is (not having to be PERFECT in the stands) and having a PreShow.

Now, the differences: 
  • We walk to the stadium
  • Having Practice IN our Uniforms
  • Pep Band Duties (playing for Alumni & other stuffs)
  • Sectionals 
  • Marching through the Tailgaters to the Stadium (But I LOVE it)
  • PreShow
  • We don't actually play stand tunes... He calls them but stops us in between...
  • We're cooler than Cheerleaders! (But I always knew that!)
  • Staying after the game to play for fans!
  • Marching out of the Stadium
But most of all: I MISS SITTING NEXT TO MARY!!!! Now, every time I think of something COMPLETELY random, or notice something FUNNY... I have no one to tell... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment